Blake Lively is fast becoming Hollywood’s new ‘IT’ girl. Being the face of Gucci Premiere fragrance and dating hot actor Ryan Reynolds, she is on everyone’s radar and is also a regular red carpet showstopper.
Lively‘s makeup is always on point, it’s simple and fun, she doesn’t try too hard always looks immaculate. She can be found wearing pinks and shimmery eye shadows.
- Starting on clean moisturised skin add a primer using your finger tips very sparingly all over the face; apply a concealer to all problem areas, especially under the eyes even our beautiful celebs get dark circles
- Take your favourite foundation and mix it with a sheer skin brightener my all time favourite is ‘Glamcor- Ultra sheer skin brightener’ mixing them 50-50, and then applying to your face. I like to use a stipple brush, going all over the face in a small circular movement, making sure to blend into the hair line and continuing down the neck, once this is finished using a setting powder and a sponge just press it onto the T-Zone
- Lightly dab on an eye primer. Chose two metallic eye shadows, apply the lightest one across the whole of the lid, blending it up towards the brow bone but not meeting it, then apply the slightly darker shadow to the outer corners, bringing it further into the eye and in the socket.
- Making sure this is all blended, do the same to under the eye. After this is completed using a soft black pencil eyeliner, draw a light layer on the outer corners on the lash line working in only going about a third of the way, then do the exact same on the bottom lash line on the outer corners, blend the eyeliner with a small brush use a small amount of black eye shadow on top just to blend it a bit more. Follow with several coats of mascara.
- Use a matt bronzer slightly under the cheekbone blending so there’s no lines, once this is done add blusher to the apples of your cheeks. Then using a highlighter use a small amount to the very inner corners of the eye, and then to the brow bone making sure it’s very blended meeting with the eye shadow, follow the brow bones bringing the highlighter to the temples and down to the cheek bones.
- Using a small firm angled brush using a shadow (as close to your natural eyebrow colour as possible) just following your natural eyebrows and filling in any gaps.
- Use a small amount of highlighter on the cupids-bow making your lips look slightly bigger, use a neutral pink lip liner follow your lip line, and blend it down with your finger, finishing with a nice lip-gloss on top.
- The Superstar Product of this look is the-‘Glamcor- Ultra sheer skin brightener’ it has many uses, mixing with the foundation (as we did) or used as a glow cream for under the foundation and also as a highlighter.
And there you have it, your very own Blake Lively Look!
This post is popular on Google for these searches:
- blake lively makeup
- blake lively make up
- blake lively makeup tips
- blake lively makeup products
- what make up does blake lively wear
- what kind of make up does blake lively use
- what kind of foundation does blake lively use 2013
- what foundation does blake lively wear
- what foundation does blake lively use
- how to get blake lively makeup look