It has been revealed that Rihanna has taken the top spot of Forbes’ list of social media superstars, based on the total number of Facebook fans and Twitter followers she has.
With music megastars dominating the list, it is clear that Rihanna’s 59.6million fans on Facebook and 23.8million followers on Twitter prove that she really is one powerful woman.
At a close second place is the eccentric singer herself, Lady Gaga, who is the most followed celebrity on Twitter but falls short on Facebook with 53million fans.
Surprisingly the heart throb himself Justin Bieber came out at number 4, with Eminem beating him to the bronze medal position.
Check out the top 5 below and let us know what you think! Do you follow RiRi?
1. Rihanna (23.8 million Twitter followers and 59.6 million Facebook fans
2. Lady Gaga (28 million Twitter followers and 53 million Facebook fans
3. Eminem (11.9 million Twitter followers and 60.3 million Facebook fans)
4. Justin Bieber (26 million Twitter followers and 45.8 million Facebook fans)
5. Katy Perry (24.5 million Twitter followers and 45.7 million Facebook fans)