Sofia Vergara has been announced as the Highest Paid TV Actress of 2012 by Forbes, beating the likes of Kim Kardashian and Eva Longoria to the top spot.
The actress has earned an estimated $19million over the past year, thanks to hit show ‘Modern Family‘ and earnings from four movie appearances.
Hot on the heels of Sofia is Queen of reality TV herself Kim Kardashian who raked in a total $18million, while her sister Khloe Kardashian took $11million thanks to a successful spin-off show.
The rundown of the top ten Highest Paid TV Actresses of 2012 are as follows:
1) Sofia Vergara – $ 19 million
2) Kim Kardashian – $ 18 million
3) Eva Longoria – $ 15 million
4) Bethenny Frankel – $ 12 million
5) Khloe Kardashian – $ 11 million
6) Tina Fey – $ 11 million
7) Mariska Hargitay – $ 10 million
8) Zooey Deschanel – $ 9 million
8) Felicity Huffman – $ 9 million
8) Ellen Pompeo – $ 9 million
Check out the vid below to see why some of the stars have had such a successful year -